Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WTF IS GOING ON

WHAT IS THIS BLOG?

This blog is for my sanity. This blog is going to feature offensive content, seriously fucking raunchy language, a lot of bitching, and images so problematic that you are going to forget your own pronouns upon seeing them. It will also feature unmoderated comments that don't require a username. I will not be deleting any comments. Bring on the hate.

Most or all of the content will be written--AND EDITED--while drunk.

Feel free to complain about the content posted or about the offensive comments. I won't care. Go read something else.

I don't care if you want to have safe spaces. Go have them somewhere. This isn't one.

WHY?

For about six years I've been arguing with fascists on websites like Stormfront and /new/, and so I am used to a fairly low, crude, and problematic level of discourse. I am used to arguing with actual racists who have no qualms about throwing around racial and homophobic slurs and posting hilariously offensive ideas, theories, and judgments that almost reach the point of parody (but they aren't).

Given this experience, I am troubled by the sensitivity and the circlejerk of feels and crybabies that clogs the secular blogosphere like 1960's plumbing. I've followed the secular movement and its big fucking horrible self-congratulatory blog circlejerk for years now, and frankly, I fucking hate it. It's the biggest load of bullshit ever.

You know what I mean. The fucking self-victimizing, weak, mindless, crying thumbsuckers who are so fucking bored that they write blog posts about how oppressed they are because someone made fun of them in youtube comments. The pathetic, self-absorbed fedora-wearing pube-bearded perennial virgins who pretend to be huge supporters of feminism while also being some of the most pathetic, needy, misogynistic sexual deviants in the entire world. You privileged, ignorant fools who are so sheltered in the things that you've seen that you think "Blurred Lines" is an utter obscenity; I would love to see your reaction to 3guys1hammer. Or the worst of all- bloggers who blog about other bloggers! AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT PZ MEYERS AND HIS NECKBEARD THINK ABOUT JT EBERHARD AND HIS STUPID FUCKING PIRATE HAT?

a true gentleman and respector of womyn ;_;

Beyond that, I have some divergent opinions on social justice, feminism, and politics. These will probably make you angry. I hope you enjoy! But if you don't, I won't care.

WHAT WILL BE ON THIS BLOG

Drunken rants. Making fun of fascists. Making fun of non-fascists. Complaining about the secular community. Divergent, problematic opinions. Streams of consciousness.

I also want to do 'show-and-tell' from fascist forums with some of their hilariously stupid and offensive propaganda. Are you offended by racial slurs? Homophobic slurs? Offensive depictions of feminists, jews, even ATHEISTS? Don't read those posts. Please don't tell me how offended you are, because I won't remove content. Or care.

I'm very troubled by the growth of fascist ideas in this country. Fascism isn't founded on absurd, fringe ideas that don't make any sense. The ground work of fascism lies in a fear of immigrants, resentment of minorities for economic and social problems, and the idea that all of our problems lie in a degeneration of moral values. All of our dads could become fascists if they are captivated by the right speaker. This scares me. So, while you are all jerking yourselves off over how much better you are than Richard Dawkins after he says some inane, stupid bullshit, I am going to take the piss out of people who are actually a problem.

WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR?
Everyone and no one. That doesn't mean you'll like it. Once again- your feelings don't save you here.

Fair warning- this will probably be the LEAST offensive post on this blog.

This is NOT A SAFE SPACE.


2 comments:

  1. Please... Tell us how you really feel. 100% Agree! Dumbass crybabies need to get out of parents basements and get jobs so they wont have so much time to bitch about every little fucking thing in their life.

    ReplyDelete